Everything you should know before getting Laser Tattoo Removal
Do you have some body ink from your younger years that you now regret? Well, contrary to popular belief tattoos don’t have to be permanent.
Tattoo removal users a Q-switched laser which lasers emit high energy pulses of light to shatter the tattoo into micro particles which are then removed by the body’s lymphatic system.
Here are some things you should know before starting on your tattoo removal journey:
- The process will several treatments typically performed 6 weeks apart. In total the whole process could take up to a year or longer.
- Tattoo removal is expensive, and it will depend on the size, colour and age of your tattoo.
- There might be some pain during the session. Pain relief can be provided.
- While you can choose to fade your tattoo, complete ink removal is possible with additional sessions.
- You may experience light swelling, redness, pinpoint bleeding, mild bruising following the treatment.